Duration : 3 days
Our tour will take you to visit the ancient cities of Thailand. We recommend this tour package to those who do not have a lot of time but want to experience the culture of Thailand.
Places visited : Ayutthaya , Lopburi , Phitsanulok , Sukhothai
Pick up location : Bangkok city or Bangkok airport
Drop off location : Bangkok city or Bangkok airport
Tour type : Private tour
Transfer by a private passenger van with an English speaking guide
Day 1: BANGKOK - AYUTTHAYA - LOPBURI - PHITSANULOK (-/L/D)
- Pick up from hotel or airport in Bangkok by a passenger van with your English speaking guide
- Depart for Ayutthaya (The second capital of Thailand).
- Visit Ayutthaya historical park : Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Wat Chai Wattanaram, Wat Mahathat.
- Visit Bang Pa in summer palace.
- Depart for Phitsanulok.
- Stop at Lopburi (the city of monkeys) visit San Phra Kan.
- Arrive at Phitsanulok.
- Installation at hotel.
- Dinner at hotel.
- Overnight in Phitsanulok
Day 2: PHITSANULOK - SUKHOTHAI (B/L/D)
- Visit the city of Phitsanulok : Wat phra Bhuddachinnarat at Wat Phra Sri Rattana Mahathat.
- Depart for Sukhothai (the first capital of Thailand).
- Visit Sukhothai Historical park : Wat Mahathat, Sasri , Sri Sawai , Wat Sri Chum.
- Visite Srisatchanalai historical park : Wat Chedi Ched Thew, Wat Chang Lom.
- Installation at hotel in Sukhothai.
- Dinner at hotel.
- Overnight at Sukhothai
Day 3: SUKHOTHAI - BANGKOK (B/L/-)
- After breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to Bangkok.
- Lunch is included.
Hotel list :
Phitsanulok : Topland hotel 4* (room type : superior)
Sukhothai : Le Charme Sukhothai Hotel 4* (room type : superior)Prices include
- A qualified English speaking guide
- Double room & breakfasts
- Lunchs and dinners throughout the trip
- private car/van/minibus with driver throughout the tour
- the airport transfers
- tickets of entries for all admissions
Prices exclude these periods (for these periods, please send us an enquiry)
- Beverages (except for breakfast, drinks will be included)
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bell boys, driver and guide
- International and domestic flights
- To maintain everyone 's budget, we have not included all the excursions available, they are offered as an option on the spot
- 20 December – 15 January : New Year
- 27 January – 3 February : Chinese New Year
- 13 – 17 April : Songkran festival
- 13 – 15 November : Loy Krathong festival
- In case of non availability of hotels mentioned in your program, we will offer a new list of hotels with same or higher standard
- Our classification as stars is based on the provision offered as well as the appreciation of our quality service.
After payment, our staff will send you a confirmation email within 1 business day. All informations for your trip will be provided. You will be asked to provide us with your flight info. so we can arrange the transfers for you (if you already booked it)
For more informations about payment , refund , visa etc. please check our FAQ