Duration : 3 days
This is our selling trekking package that we offer in Chiang Mai. Recommended for people who are looking for a remembrance to enhance life’s experience.
Tour starts : Chiang Mai
Tour finishes : Chiang Mai
Tour type : Private tour
This is THE MAIN TREK for people who are looking for a remembrance to enhance life’s experience. The HIGHLY RECOMMENDED reason is the excellent program which is consisted of bamboo rafting, Elephant riding or visiting hill tribe villages in an unspoiled jungle area. Let’s see how interesting the program is :
Day 1 : CHIANGMAI – WATERFALL – KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE (-/L/D)
- 09h00 : Depart from the hotel by truck. On route stop at Mae Malai local market to purchase some food and vegetables needed during the trek.
- 10h00 : Stop at Mok Fah Waterfall for swimming and relaxation.
- 11h00 : Transfer by truck to Baan Pang Lun for a local lunch.
- 13h00 : Drive about half an hour along the wildly road to Huay Nam Dung National Park. Spend another 2 hours to trek from here to Baan Mae Jok, Karen village.
- 16h00 : Arrive and explore around the village chitchatting with local people as well as joining local activities.
- 18h00 : Dinner and overnight at the village.
ACTIVITIES ON THE 1st DAY; ** Along the natural trail, a tour guide will always leads and instruct how to walk in the jungle trail as well as shows the group various kinds of trees and vegetations seen during the trek.
Day2: KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE – ELEPHANT RIDE – KAREN HILLTIRBE VILLAGE (B/L/D)
- 08h00 : Breakfast at the village.
- 09h00 : Trek about 3 1⁄2 - 4 hours to the Elephant camp which’s quite impressive because you will mostly trek under the shady of green trees.
- 12h00 : Lunch break at the camp where the guide will show his cooking skill by preparing lunch for the group. Then, take time after lunch hanging around observing natural behavior of Elephants.
- 14h00 Enjoy an Elephant ride through beautiful lush jungle about 45 minutes to the Karen village, Bann Pang Khao Laam.
- 16h00 : Dinner and overnight at the village. There’s usually a camp fire with some entertainment (Jokes – Games – Funny Stories) lead by the guide after dinner.
HIGHLIGHT OF THE 2nd DAY;
- Elephant riding up & down hill through beautiful forest.
- An entertainment with Jokes – Games – Funny stories.
Day 3: KAREN HILLTIRBE VILLAGE – BAMBOO RAFT – CHIANG MAI (B/L/-)
- 08h00 : Breakfast at the village.
- 08h30 : Take a very smooth bamboo rafting along the Mae Tang River for 11⁄2 - 2 hours to Lahu hill tribe village at Baan Pong Ngan. Shortly break to view around visiting Lahu people and village.
- 11h00 : Continue Exciting on the bamboo raft passing many rapids down to Shan village for 2 hours.
- 13h00 : Lunch at Shan village.
- 14h30 : Transfer back to Chiang Mai by local truck. 17h30 Arrive and transfer to hotel on reservation.
End of services IMPRESSION ON THE 3rd DAY:
- Enjoy a marvelous bamboo rafting passing many rapids along the Mae Tang River.
WHAT TO SEE? WHAT TO GET?
- Able to learn distinctive customs, costumes & ornaments, life styles and dialects of different groups.
- Able to see various kinds of trees and vegetations. ethnic
REMARK: Timing is approximately and can be change without prior notice depends on local conditions.
- A qualified English speaking guide
- Private ransfers to/from Chiang Mai airport or hotel in Chiang Mai city
- Tickets of entries for all admissions , admission fee for national park
- Transportation by Local truck , Elephant ride , rafting
- Accommodations : 2 nights in basic bamboo cottage at hill tribe village. (Dormitory room with basic mattress, mosquito net, no electricity)
- Meals : 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Accidental Insurance 100,000 THB
- Beverage / soft drink / drinking water during trek
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bell boys, driver and guide
- International and domestic flights
Prices exclude these periods (for these periods, please send us an enquiry)
- 20 December – 15 January : New Year
- 27 January – 3 February : Chinese New Year
- 13 – 17 April : Songkran festival
- 13 – 15 November : Loy Krathong festival
- In case of non availability of hotels mentioned in your program, we will offer a new list of hotels with same or higher standard
- Our classification as stars is based on the provision offered as well as the appreciation of our quality service.
- *(B/L/D) = (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- After payment, our staff will send you a confirmation email within 1 business day. All informations needed for your trip will be provided. You will be asked to provide us with your flight info. so we can arrange the transfers for you (if you already have it)
- For more informations about payment , refund , visa etc. please check our FAQ