Duration : 11 days in Thailand
This tour leads you from Bangkok through historic cities and up to the far north part of the country and finish your journey at the beautiful Pattaya Jomtien Beach.
Departure date :
The dates are flexible depending on your flight. Your arrival date in Bangkok will be day 1 in the itinerary and your departure from Bangkok will be day 11. If you want to prolong your stay, please contact us.
Area : Central , Northern , Western , Pattaya (Gulf of Thailand)
Cities to visit :
Bangkok , Damnoen Saduak , Nakorn Pathom , Ayutthaya , Lopburi , Phitsanulok , Sukhothai , Chiang Rai , Chiang Mai , Kanchanaburi (River Kwai) , Pattaya
Detailed itinerary :
DAY 1: BANGKOK
- Arrival at Bangkok airport, reception, transfer to your hotel and installation.
- Bangkok is both a province and the capital of the Kingdom of Thailand with 7 million inhabitants intramural. Chao Praya River divides the city into two parts: first, the old Bangkok with its old temples and the original palace, Indian and Chinese quarters, and secondly, the modern Bangkok housing neighborhoods of business and residential and businesses. Bangkok is a modern and dynamic city, overlooked by many skyscrapers but that hides an undeniable Thai identity! Few cities in the world fire the imagination with exotic images like Bangkok. beautifully decorated palaces, Buddhist temples with monks chanting, serpentine canals that lead to a maze of water markets, bazaars that never sleep .
- Overnight at hotel (Bangkok).
DAY 2: BANGKOK - DAMNOEN SADUAK– GRAND PALACE
- Visit the floating market of Damnoen Saduak and explore the canals and boats with multiple activities. Free time for shopping.
- Continuation to Nakhon Pathom and its chedi (127 m high).
- Back to Bangkok and lunch in town. Visit the famous Royal Palace, Wat Phra Kaew (temple of the Emerald Buddha).
- Dinner show of Thai classical dancing. Overnight at hotel (Bangkok).
DAY 3: BANGKOK - AYUTTHAYA - PHITSANULOKE
- Departure for AYUTTHAYA, the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam.
- Visit Ayutthaya historical park (UNESCO world heritage site). Visit ancient royal temple Wat Srisanphet, founded in the fifteenth century was the most beautiful temple of the city.
- Lunch in Lopburi.
- Visit the Monkey Temple (San Phra Kan).
- Continue to Phitsanulok.
- Dinner and overnight (Phitsanulok).
DAY 4: PHITSANULOK - SUKHOTHAI - CHIANG RAI
- Depart for Sukhothai. Visit the historical park of Sukhothai, capital of the first great Thai kingdom in the thirteenth century (UNESCO world heritage site).
- Departure to Chiang Rai via Lampang. At Lampang, visit Wat Don Tao Prakeo.
- Stop and visit a pineapple plantation.
- Dinner and overnight in Chiang Rai.
DAY 5: CHIANG RAI - GOLDEN TRIANGLE - CHIANG MAI
- Departure to visit Akha and Yao tribes: primitive tribes who live mainly from agriculture and their crafts.
- Visit the famous region of the Golden Triangle, thin strip of land bordering the three Thai borders, Laos and Burma.
- Return to Chiang Rai. Lunch and boat ride on the Mae Kok River: visit KAREN hill tribes.
- Departure to Chiang Mai.
- Dinner and overnight in Chiang Mai.
DAY 6: CHIANG MAI
- Departure to visit the beautiful temple of Doi Suthep, located 15 kilometers from the city of Chiang Mai. holy site for Thais, the temple is the largest Buddhist temple in the province, on the hill overlooking the city, which was an impressive sight. You reach it by three hundred and fifty steps framed snakes and giant dragons porcelain. Legend has it that a white elephant carrying relics of the fourteenth century, elected there and died there after barrier 3 times and have been 3 times around. Kuena the king made there soon bury the relic and built a chedi.
- Continue to visit San Kamphaeng district. Faamous for wooden crafts , lacquerware and jewelry.
- Dinner traditional food called Khantoke with dances of northern tribes.
- Overnight at hotel (Chiang Mai).
DAY 7: CHIANG MAI - MAE SAE - BANGKOK
- Departure for the elephants training camp and enjoy the training demonstration of elephants.
- Visit Orchids farm.
- Back to Chiang Mai and free afternoon.
- Transfer to Chiang Mai Train station and departure by night train (2nd class with air condition).
- Dinner box and overnight on board.
DAY 8: BANGKOK - RIVER KWAI
- Arrival in Bangkok in the morning and transfer to a hotel near the railway station for breakfast.
- Then departure by mini bus to Kanchanaburi, at the confluence of the River Kwai. A memorial and two museums are visible in Kanchanaburi: the Thailand-Burma Railway Museum and Jeath War Museum, on the bridge itself.
- The railway of death (Death Railway), used by the railways in Thailand, and an ally cemetery of WWII Also Kanchanaburi. Kanchanaburi is the town closest to the Temple of the Tigers, which lies about 38 km northwest, and is also close to the Erawan National Park and its beautiful waterfalls.
- Ride on the train on the "railway of death".
- Lunch at a floating restaurant. Visit the War Museum "Jeath". Installation at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel (Kanchanaburi).
DAY 9: RIVER KWAI - CANOE RIDE - GULF OF SIAM
- Departure for a beautiful canoe trip along the River Kwai to admire the beautiful green landscapes of this valley.
- Lunch during the visit.
- Departure to Pattaya with a stop to visit the temple of Wat Tham Sua Kanchanaburi. Continue to the seaside resorts of the Gulf of Thailand.
- Arriving late in the day and settle into your hotel.
- Overnight at hotel (Pattaya).
DAY 10: PATTAYA (JOMTIEN BEACH)
- Free day to enjoy the beach or shopping. Lunch and dinner are exclude.
- Overnight at hotel (Pattaya).
DAY 11: PATTAYA (JOMTIEN BEACH) - BANGKOK
Hotel lists (or similar)
- Free time for rest or for shopping at the times of your international flight (your room will be available until 11 am).
- Transfer to Bangkok airport.
- Bangkok : Montien Riverside Hotel
- Phitsanulok : Topland
- Chiang Rai : Teak Garden Resort & Spa
- Chiang Mai : Lotus Pang Suan Kaew Hotel
- Kanchanaburi: Pavilion Rim Kwai
- Pattaya : Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel
- double room (standard) & breakfasts (Hotels depend on the chosen category : 3 stars / 4 stars)
- Lunch and dinners throughout the trip (as mentioned in the program itinerary)
- private transportation by mini bus (Toyota Commuter or similar) with driver throughout the tour
- English speaking guide for the visits
- the airport transfers
- tickets of entries for all admissions
- All visits as mentioned in the program
- Professional guide fee
- Journey by night train Chiang Mai - Bangkok ( 2nd class & aircondition)
- All beverages including water (except for breakfast, drinks will be included)
- Personal expenses & insurances
- Tips to bell boys, driver and guide (not obligatory)
- International and domestic flights & airport tax
- Optional & excursions (To maintain everyone's budget, we have not included all the excursions available, they are offered as an option on the spot)
- In case of non availability of hotels mentioned in your program, we will offer a new list of hotels with same or higher standard
- Our classification as stars is based on the provision offered as well as the appreciation of our quality service.
- Normally hotel rooms will be available after 14.00 for check-in according to international standard
After payment, our staff will send you a confirmation email within 1 business day. All informations for your trip will be provided. You will be asked to provide us with your flight info. (if you already booked it) so we can arrange the transfers for you.
For more informations about payment , refund , visa etc. please check our FAQ