Duration : 3 days
Witness Thailand's famous Damnoen Saduak floatting market where the locals bring exotic fruit to market. Enjoy a trip on a long tail boat through its canals.
DamnoenSaduak is the most popular and authentic floating market located in Rachaburi province. Catch a longtail boat trip in small canal alongside with exotic Thai households doing their morning routine and numbers of boats paddling and selling theirs fresh fruits from their farms and local souvenirs. The main draw of this visit is of course trying out Thai dishes and eating local food and also getting a glimpse of the locals’ daily routines.
Kanchanaburi, home of the Kwai River, is a popular destination for a relaxing holiday. Located in a mountainous area and at a combination of KwaiNoi and KwaiYai Rivers, Kanchanaburi province also full of history and cultural stories lies from WWII memorial. During 20th century, the Japanese used army forces to build a railway from Thailand to Myanmar, because of horrible condition and horrific landscape many of them died during the construction. As a result, the railway was named as The Death Railway later on. You will get to visit this railway through a fantastic scenery over the impressive river view.
SaiYok National Park features numerous mountains, waterfalls and caves including the most famous SaiYokYai Waterfall flowing from a cliff to SaiYokriverand Lawa Caves containing stones formed by nature. During a trekking, tourists will explore the diversities of natures and plants. Another highlight in the jungle is definitely an elephant trekking and bamboo raftings in the river surrounded by the splendid forests.
PathomChedi was built in the reign of King RAMA IX is a very impressive orange chedi located in the center of NakhonPathom province. With is 395feet, it is the world’s highest stupa and the largest pagoda in Thailand.
Places visited : Bangkok , Damnoen Saduak , Nakhon Pathom , Kanchanaburi
- Tour starts : Bangkok
- Tour finishes : Bangkok
- Tour type : Private tour
DAY 1: BANGKOK - KANCHANABURI - RIVER KWAI (-/L/D)*
- Pick up from hotel in Bangkok or Bangkok airport in a passenger van (Toyota Commuter or similar)
- Early departure to visit the popular floating market in Rachaburi known as Damnoen Saduak. Enjoy a long tail boat trip along the canals of Damnoen Saduak.
- Continues to travel to the western region of Kanchanaburi.
DAY 2: RIVER KWAI (B/L/D)
- Departure by canoe along the river Kwai to Sai Yok Yai waterfall and Lawa caves.
- Return to the hotel for lunch.
- Ride on elephants and down the river by raft.
- Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: RIVER KWAI - BANGKOK (B/L/-)
- Departure from hotel to Bangkok and shortstop to visit the highest Chedi in Thailand called Pathom Chedi in Nakhon Pathom.
- Having Lunch at local restaurant and then return back in Bangkok.
Kanchanaburi : Pavillion Rimkwai hotel 3/4* (room type : superior)
- A qualified English speaking guide
- Double room (standard) & breakfasts (Hotels depend on the chosen category : 3 stars / 4 stars)
- Lunch and dinners throughout the trip
- Private car/van/minibus with driver throughout the tour
- The airport transfers
- Tickets of entries for all admissions
Prices exclude these periods (for these periods, please send us an enquiry)
- Beverages (except for breakfast, drinks will be included)
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bell boys, driver and guide
- International and domestic flights
- To maintain everyone 's budget, we have not included all the excursions available, they are offered as an option on the spot
- 20 December – 15 January : New Year
- 27 January – 3 February : Chinese New Year
- 13 – 17 April : Songkran festival
- 13 – 15 November : Loy Krathong festival
- In case of non availability of hotels mentioned in your program, we will offer a new list of hotels with same or higher standard
- Our classification as stars is based on the provision offered as well as the appreciation of our quality service.
After payment, our staff will send you a confirmation email within 1 business day. All informations for your trip will be provided. You will be asked to provide us with your flight info. so we can arrange the transfers for you (if you already booked it)
For more informations about payment , refund , visa etc. please check our FAQ