Duration : 3 days
Genuine cultural experience of Thailand. A journey from Bangkok to the beautiful scenery of Khao Yai National park. Discovery the Khmer heritage the remarkable Phimai stone santuary.
KhaoYai National Park, covering 2168 sq.km, it is one of the largest monsoon forest in Asia. Several mountains with peaks up to over 3 km above sea level , intact forest and recognized as the National park heritage in Asia.
HaewNarok Waterfall is the most famous waterwall in the national park has 3 levels from 60 m high up to 150 m. This waterfall is 1km from the main road and accessible on foot. The waterfall is located to the south of the national park main office.
Several waterfalls within the national park area includes Kong KaeoWaterfall ,HaewSuwat Waterfall , Mai Phon Waterfall , HaewSai Waterfall and HaewPrathul Waterfall.
Our Khaoyai night safari tour includes travelling on an open-sided truck 4WD with a spotlight into the national park area to see wildlife at its nature. The animals that you will see (depending on the conditions) are monkeys, gibbons, deer ,civet and elephants.
Among all Khmer temple arrays in Thailand, Phimai Historical Park is the largest. A collection of architectural mix of Buddhist and Hindu cultures are lined up in a spacious and pleasant location. Take a walk to explore exotic sandstones, ancient wall and sanctuary to get the mesmerizing view of the temple.
In Buriram there is also another Khmer temple named PrasatHinPhanom Rung. Its beauty is guaranteed by UNESCO as a future world heritage. The arrays of Khmer temples are situated on the top of an extinct volcano site. At this peak of the site, get animpressive view of the surrounding architectures and nature.
On the way back visit Korat, the largest city in Isan and the famous silk market.
Places visited : Nakhon Ratchasima & Khaoyai
- Tour starts : Bangkok
- Tour finishes : Bangkok
- Tour type : Private Tour
DAY 1: BANGKOK – KORAT (-/L/D)*
- After hotel pickup at Bangkok, you will be departing for Khao Yai. Visit Klang Dong fruit market, free time to taste fresh fruits. Visit the Temple of Thephitak.
- Visit and stroll around the Khao Yai National Park and Heaw Suwat waterfall with your knowledgeable guide.
- Afterwards, having lunch and then travelling to Korat for dinner and stay overnight.
DAY 2: KORAT – PHANOMRUNG – KORAT (B/L/D)
- Visit the Khmer temple ‘Pimai’ and lunch at local restaurant.
- In the afternoon the group visits another Khmer temple in Phanomrung Historical Park, that is a complex temple set on the rim of an extinct volcano at 402 meters (1,319 ft.) elevation. It was built of sandstone and laterite in the 10th to 13th centuries.
- After that, all stops at the pottery village of Dang Kwain.
- In the evening, dinner at local restaurant and stays overnight in Korat.
DAY 3: KORAT - BANGKOK (B/L/-)
- Visit Korat city and Lunch at local market.
- Visit and shopping at the village of Silks “Pat Thongchai”.
- Back in Bangkok. Drop off at your hotel in Bangkok or Bangkok airport.
Hotel list (or similar)
Korat : Sima Thani Hotel 4* (room type : Deluxe Tower Wing)Prices include
- A qualified English speaking guide
- Double room (standard) & breakfasts (Hotels depend on the chosen category : 3 stars / 4 stars)
- Lunch and dinners throughout the trip
- Private car/van/minibus with driver throughout the tour
- The airport transfers
- Tickets of entries for all admissions
- Beverages (except for breakfast, drinks will be included)
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bell boys, driver and guide
- International and domestic flights
- To maintain everyone 's budget, we have not included all the excursions available, they are offered as an option on the spot
Prices exclude these periods (for these periods, please send us an enquiry)
- 20 December – 15 January : New Year
- 27 January – 3 February : Chinese New Year
- 13 – 17 April : Songkran festival
- 13 – 15 November : Loy Krathong festival
- In case of non availability of hotels mentioned in your program, we will offer a new list of hotels with same or higher standard.
- Our classification as stars is based on the provision offered as well as the appreciation of our quality service.
- (B/L/D) = (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After payment, our staff will send you a confirmation email within 1 business day. All informations for your trip will be provided. You will be asked to provide us with your flight info. so we can arrange the transfers for you (if you already have it)
For more informations about payment , refund , visa etc. please check our FAQ