Duration : 4 days
Escape from the crowd and explore Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai. Travel through panoramic views of mountains. Experience the culture of Thai hill tribes. This is a journey of a life time.
Places visited : Chiang Rai , Chiang Mai
- Tour starts : Chiang Mai
- Tour finishes : Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai (you can choose drop off point)
- Tour type : Private Tour
DAY 1: CHIANG MAI (-/L/D)*
- Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai or Chiang Mai airport
- Visit the extraordinary temple of Doi Suthep.
- Visit the villages of artisans.
- Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: CHIANG MAI (B/L/D)
- Visit the farm of Orchid.
- Visit training camp elephants to watch elephant training and work demonstration.
- Ride on elephant back for 20 minutes through the forest.
- Khantoke dinner with dance show of the northern tribes.
- Overnight in Chiang Mai.
DAY 3: CHIANG MAI - CHIANG RAI (B/L/D)
- Visit the Meo tribe.
- Depart for Chiang Rai
- Enjoy a long tail boat trip along the Kok River and visit the Karen tribes.
- Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: GOLDEN TRIANGLE (B/L/-)
- Visit the Golden Triangle region
- Visit Yao and Akha tribes.
- Transfer to Chiang Rai airport or Chiang Mai airport or Chiang Mai city.
Hotel list (or similar)
- Chiang Mai : Lotus Pang Suan Kaew 3/4* (room type : superior)
- Chiang Rai : Teak Garden Resort and Spa 3/4* (room type : superior)
- A qualified English speaking guide
- Double room (standard) & breakfasts (Hotels depend on the chosen category : 3 stars / 4 stars)
- Lunch and dinners throughout the trip
- Private car/van/minibus with driver throughout the tour
- The airport transfers
- Tickets of entries for all admissions
- Beverages (except for breakfast, drinks will be included)
- Personal expenses
- Tips to bell boys, driver and guide
- International and domestic flights
- To maintain everyone 's budget, we have not included all the excursions available, they are offered as an option on the spot
Prices exclude these periods (for these periods, please send us an enquiry)
- 20 December – 15 January : New Year
- 27 January – 3 February : Chinese New Year
- 13 – 17 April : Songkran festival
- 13 – 15 November : Loy Krathong festival
- In case of non availability of hotels mentioned in your program, we will offer a new list of hotels with same or higher standard
- Our classification as stars is based on the provision offered as well as the appreciation of our quality service.
- *(B/L/D) = (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After payment, our staff will send you a confirmation email within 1 business day. All informations needed for your trip will be provided. You will be asked to provide us with your flight info. so we can arrange the transfers for you (if you already have it)
For more informations about payment , refund , visa etc. please check our FAQ